Monster Hunters Forum

HomePartnersFAQMonster HunterSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in
Share | 

How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Killzombies77

Posts Posts: 8
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 9

PostSubject: How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:19 am

I still play Monster Hunter online on the Japanese servers, all you gotta have is swap magic and a japanese copy of this game, and you have to patch the dnas id for the game then burn it to a disc, and then you should be able to get online, my online name is Epic Guy´╗┐ If you have any questions, please message me...If you want to download Monster Hunter 2 dos for ps2 just go here:http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5559247/Monster_Hunter_2_%28Dos%29_-%5BJAP%5D_-_PS2DVD
Also there is an english patch for this game that you can download and patch to the game and burn it, the link for it is here:http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5559235/Monster_Hunter_2_%5BJAP%5D_-_English_Translation_Patch__PPF-O-MATIC
What you gotta do to patch the game is you got to extract the patch and the game that you downloaded to your desktop, (thats the simpliest way), then you have to open up PPF-OMATIC (its a program that came with the download for the patch), and you select the ISO image for the game that you downloaded, and select the english patch that came in the download then click patch, then just use DVD Decrypter or another DVD burning program, and burn it to a disc (Only use a DVD-R).

Here is the link to download the DNAS patcher, its a program called WinDip:http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/7/80568
Just scroll down the bottom of that page, and it should give you information on how to use it. Also, the Monster Hunter 2 DNAS ID code is the same as the Monster Hunter 1 ID CODE, and if you enter the Monster Hunter 1 ID for the monster hunter 2 ISO file, you will be able to get past the DNAS screen.
Also, if you want to play the online quests, and you want to hunt by yourself offline, you can use codebreaker to play the online quests:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mYRZe5vP-M
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nargakantor

Posts Posts: 1599
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 2147

PostSubject: Re: How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch   Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Someone block this thread!

we are still waiting for our powers....at least me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cinder

Posts Posts: 3
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 3

PostSubject: Re: How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch   Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:31 am

Killzombies77 you have a PM.
Do you think i can play online with a v12 PAL PS2?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Killzombies77

PostSubject: Re: How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Yes, you can play online with pretty much any ps2, if you have the swap magic, I have a slimline V14 PS2 and a flip top cover and swap magic 3.8, and it works fine for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cinder

PostSubject: Re: How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh thank you!

I really need a DNAS code of MH.
You said it's the same as Monster Hunter 1, but which region? I can only find the code for NTSC/US or PAL Version of MH1.
Can you please tell me the DNAS that should work with MH2 JAP?

Thanks again
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Killzombies77

PostSubject: Re: How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch   Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:57 pm

The DNAS code will work for all Monster Hunters I believe, they use the same DNAS code for all the MHgames, so just patch it with the MH1 DNAS ID code, and it should let you get online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cinder

PostSubject: Re: How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch   Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:36 pm

MH1 PAL and MH1 NTSC-US have different DNAS ids!
Which one you used?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Killzombies77

PostSubject: Re: How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch   Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 am

Use the NTSC-US DNAS ID and it should work for Mh2
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Killzombies77

PostSubject: Re: How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch   Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:35 pm

The Japanese servers for Monster Hunter 1 PS2, Monster Hunter G PS2, Monster Hunter 2 PS2 shut down on July 1 2011. You can still play monster hunter G online on the Wii. I don't know what you have to have to play it, but the servers are still online for it. If you were a veteran on the PS2 monster hunters, you should give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to play monster hunter 1 online, and download Monster Hunter 2 dos with english patch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Monster Hunter General Discussion-