View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nargakantor

Posts Posts: 1599
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 2147

PostSubject: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Theres a guide about how to get one fo the most valuable materials in MHFU, the

Rathalos Heavenly Scale

This material is one of the hardest to get in the game, so be patients and keep on it

First of all, this scale is only obtainable in level-G rathalos, so if you cant do this type of missions, forget about it

Most of the people says that the better way of getting this scale is by capturing a silver rathalos, but the better way is the mission Descendantas of the king, is a G*** msiion, but if u cant do that, u have to capture a normal rathalos and be sure that u cut is tail and carve it, another thing u can do is throw flashh bombs when rathalos in on the air and then catch the shiny, if u are lucky u will get it, if not, keep trying. There are skills that can help u like luck booster or carving celebrity

Its quite hard, but if u finish it, u will probabrly get that scale, or even a rathian heaven scale

Theres not much to say, just go with a GS of thunder atribute( the kirin one upgraded at maximum) and attack the wings, be sure that you have got in your inventory the maximum flash bombs posibles, they are the most important thing in this mission appart of the luck),. For more probabilities, first kill the Rathian and then the rathalos, but i u want a rathian heaven scale, first the rathalos and then the rathian. Your felyne is quite important too, the recomended skills are art of unsheating, element attack up and sharpness+1.

Theres a vid that can help u in this mission

and thats all, you should get it with this recomendetions, but remeber that is a hard material to get and u have to be very lucky and patient.
Good luck Very Happy

Last edited by Nargakantor on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

krygoe
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts Posts: 1356
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 1914

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:42 pm

well rathalos anything like rubys or higher items will alwys be hard to get trust me but cool il use this if i ever get unstuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile

roxell

Posts Posts: 3
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 3

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:54 pm

how to get hvnlyrathalosscale ??!!
i need 4 hvnlyrathalosscale for making silver sol armor z.
:tiggy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:30 pm

He just told you how to get it roxell.
Back to top Go down

Nargakantor

Posts Posts: 1599
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 2147

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:35 pm

ive just corrected because i have just noticed the errors of this guide, like invented skills (thunder element attack) o.O

i dont what i was thinking about...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

roxell

Posts Posts: 3
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 3

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:00 am

Monster Carve Guide

Silver Rathalos

G-Level--
Reward For Breaking:
-Head- Damage (Any)
ThckSlvrRthlsScl x1 (60%)
HvySlvrRthlsShl x1 (30%)
Rathalos Ruby x1 (6%)
HvnlyRathalosScl x1 (4%)
-Wings- Damage (Any), requires one to be broken
HrdFireWyvernClw x2 (80%)
Wyvern Claw x5 (20%)
Carve:
-Body-[x3]
ThckSlvrRthlsScl (37%)
HvySlvrRthlsShl (24%)
StrRathalosWing (20%)
Blazing Fire Sac (15%)
Slvr Rthlos Wing (10%)
FireWyvrn BrnStm (4%)
-Tail-[x1]
LthrSlvrRthlsTal (38%)
ThckSlvrRthlsScl (30%)
HvySlvrRthlsShl (20%)
Rathalos Ruby (6%)
FireWyvrn BrnStm (4%)
HvnlyRathalosScl (2%)
Capture: HP below 20%
HvySlvrRthlsShl x1 (60%)
ThckSlvrRthlsScl x2 (24%)
StrRathalosWing x2 (8%)
Rathalos Ruby x1 (6%)
HvnlyRathalosScl x1 (2%)
Drop: Flash bombed when flying, Awakened from Sleeping
Wyvern Sobs (50%)
Wyvern Tears (24%)
ThckSlvrRthlsScl (23%)
HvnlyRathalosScl (3%)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/943356-monster-hunter-freedom-unite/faqs/55031
Back to top Go down
View user profile

haroldl123

Posts Posts: 1
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 1

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Hey iam new here and is hammer is the best weopon for descendant of the kings i was trying my own way of killingby my using the long sword shadow of the moon i was also using lavasioth amor set and still took me very hard. when i was hunting for an azure los i unleash spirit guage on its head i was trying to capture it but it died i guest the head is the weakness but in silver rathalos i hit the it doesn't have a sound when hitting it the sound is like a deadly slash.and still can't have a heavenly rathalos scale
Back to top Go down
View user profile

iGhost In 3D

Posts Posts: 1
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 1

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 am

I soloed this quest fairly easy with a Wailing Cleaver shin. I hear that if you are going for a heavenly Rathian scale, make sure she is killed LAST. If you are going for a heavenly Rathalos, kill him LAST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

weaknoob

Posts Posts: 242
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 231

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Descendants of the King?

-done in less than 15 minutes...abused flashes and traps of course....and triple pound( with Khezu thunder!!)...and yes , the chances for heavenlies is quite high and so are brainstems and rubies and plates...

@iGhost In 3D: i think it is much logical to kill the gold rathian last...silver rathalos is such a pain, given its move sets; aaand, "chance" or " percentage " or "rate" is not affected by "time" interval...(unless of course we are speaking of rate of change)...So i think it does not matter what to kill first or last...Or is it?..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kusanagi

Posts Posts: 274
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 318

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:39 pm

In case you are unsure, killing him last gives you more of his drops in the reward box. That's better for you if you are farming. If you kill Gold Rathian last, you'll have 3 drops from Sliver and the rest of the reward Gold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

raptorhunter

Posts Posts: 1290
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 1322

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Nice observation, I mainly kill Rathalos first and then go for Rathian, didn't think it would affect the drops that drastically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

weaknoob

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Really?...I dont think so dude...I get random number of stuff from the wyverns when they die, and its reward time...and Capping them makes huge differences...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Feel free to try it out in the field and post your results. I hunted Rathalos for hours to make is S and Sol Z armor sets (at different times for each set of course). This has held true all those time. But if you test it and find otherwise, Id be very interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

weaknoob

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 pm

dont have recording device
so i cant exactly post the results...anyway I swear, i farm the heavenlly scales for the punishment blades, camelia, silversol z armor , rathalos soul z armor and rathalos x armor through that quest, and silver always dies first yet i get 2-3 for it in rewards, plus breaks and capture rewards....you only get three drops?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Posting the results isn't limited to video. Just comment with the results of the rewards. And I'm quite sure that you get more rewards for the monster you kill/ capture last (especially capture). This applies to all Dual Hunting quests and I have followed this for any monster material I may have needed (Terra Shogun Ceanataur farming a while back, as well as Plum D.) However, I have never personally tested weather or not the first kill drops less rewards in exchange for higher chances at rare drops. Although I doubt it because by doing this method, I completed Silver Soul Z, Camellia, and even helped a friend get Rathalos Z using that method and I only received 1 Rathian Hvnly Scale. Considering that, it rules out the rarity theory and leaves us only with the increased drop theory which has stayed true for all of my experience. Start the quest, kill Rathian, then Rathalos and then tell us the number of drops for each. I would do it myself however my PSP was stolen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

weaknoob

PostSubject: Re: Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:01 am

sure..imma try that..post you the reply tomorrow...
heres the control set-up..imma do 10 descendants of the king..1st 5 ill kill the silver first..ill record my observayions...2nd 5 imma kill gold first..then imma record my bservation...i wont cap them i wont break anything except for head..then ill post results
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rathalos Heavenly Scale Guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite :: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Guides-